- March 2013: TLT announces and demonstrates the powerful ability of
the Sapphire sensor to determine localised arterial blood pressure.
- February 2013: TLT wins 2013 Political and Public Life Innovation Award at Houses of Parliament.
- February 2013: TLT successfully completes second phase of TLT Sapphire pilot studies.
- November 2012: TLT commences second round of TLT Sapphire pilot studies.
- October 2012: Further TLT patents issued, boosting TLT patent portfolio further.
- September 2012: TLT invited to present at the UKTI Global Business Summit.
- July 2012: TLT Sapphire first phase pilot studies successfully completed.
March 2012: TLT develops new Clinical Research Consortium with the William Harvey Research Institute,
Oxford University and Imperial College.
- Sept 2011: Validation of TLT Sapphire complete
- Aug 2011: TLT begins clinical testing of the Sapphire device with
- Jun 2011: TLT patent issued in Singapore
- TLT successfully passes global regulatory trials :AAMI SP10 2002 and AAMI SP10 2009
- TLT begins Programme Sapphire — the development of a cuffless BPM
- TLT begins Phase II manufacturing translation and scale-up programme
- Oct 2010: TLT has another patent issued in USA
- Aug 2010: TLT successfully completes Foetal Heart Monitoring Phase 1 programme
Aug 2009: TLT completes PVD Phase 1 Programme and also begins Manufacturing Translation
and Phase 1 of pre-manufacturing scale up programme
April 2009: TLT completed new international appointments to its Executive
Management Team and simultaneously commenced a new international R&D expansion
- April 2009: TLT announces successful completion of Part A of its Series C-1 funding round
- March 2009: TLT awarded 2 major EEDA Grants for development of additional TLT applications
- Aug 2008: TLT Announces Full Regulatory Approval For Its Registration Clinical Programme
- July 2008: TLT's production facilities successfully certified to ISO 13485 standards
- July 2008: Phase II-A Development Completed
- Dec 2007: TLT wins International Medtech Industry Technology Award
- June 2007: Phase I Development Completed
- May 2007: International Management Team appointed
- May 2006: Company Incorporated